Thursday, August 19, 2010

And We're Walking

When I was in the UK for the first time I did this thing my friends loved. I played tour guide. "And we're walking..we're walking and we're stopping". And I find myself doing that now only there's a difference....instead of stopping to point out some great historical point of interest. Instead I'm stopping to pee...well I'm not peeing, but the two dogs I'm walking with are. I always say to them, to no avail, this is a walk not a pee. But they never understand. They don't listen they just want to pee pee pee.

I like to walk. I like to put on my MP3 player and just tune out the world. But I like to walk my dog. I just don't like to stop so much for peeing.

Although maybe I should be worrying about stopping since I'm walking to get myself ready for a possible UK adventure. Please pray for my dad whose health depends on whether or not I get to go.

So we're walking, we're walking and we're walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment